Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Gluten-Free Apple Crisp




I’m a day late for this posting.  

I have a number of gluten sensitive people in my life.  Today’s effort is a gluten free apple crisp, which is super easy to make.  

I’m going to supply a link to my Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp for the crisp part.


To make it gluten-free, I just used Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free flour, Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free oatmeal, and I added a teaspoon of Xanthan gum, and that’s it!





I filled an 8x8” glass baking dish with seven sliced apples, spooned the topping mixture on top, and popped it in the oven for 50 minutes.




It’s fantastic and tastes exactly like apple crisp made with regular flour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Warmer-upper

This is an update of a post that was originally written in 2014. This is one of my go-to winter soups. I had some squash in my freezer lef...