This is the first post of my new blog!
I've been thinking about writing a vegan blog for quite some time now, but have always hesitated due to the sheer number of amazing vegan blogs that are already out there, and which were the inspiration for this idea. So here I go.
I envision that I will be writing about my recipes, my travels, my art, my family and my cats. I hope to have some giveaways that might encourage people to look in to my blog on a regular basis. And I hope to attract some followers who might be interested in what I have to say.
I have added an email feed to the blog so people can receive posts directly into their email.
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Winter Warmer-upper
This is an update of a post that was originally written in 2014. This is one of my go-to winter soups. I had some squash in my freezer lef...
-
One of my great pleasures in life is veganizing an interesting recipe that I might see in a magazine or cookbook, and then serving it...
-
My house is actually quite small by Canadian standards, and therefore it has a small kitchen. Built in 1955, it is a bungalow of only 850 ...
I wish you good luck and lots of good ideas.
ReplyDeleteThanks. That was kind. I'm on twitter too!
ReplyDelete