Just when we thought that we would make it through the winter unscathed, a nasty cough & cold has hit my family.
It started with my DH, then me, then my DS. Both my husband and son have been sick for much longer than I was, and with symptoms more severe than mine.
I have to think that I was not as sick because I'm a veg head.
That's the only variable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Winter Warmer-upper
This is an update of a post that was originally written in 2014. This is one of my go-to winter soups. I had some squash in my freezer lef...
-
My house is actually quite small by Canadian standards, and therefore it has a small kitchen. Built in 1955, it is a bungalow of only 850 ...
-
I have been an ethical vegan for over ten years and was a vegetarian for many years before that. I became a vegan when I had an epipha...
No comments:
Post a Comment