Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Restaurant Review

I know I said that my blog would be about recipes, but I was at a nice restaurant yesterday and I would like to review it.

The restaurant is called Salsa Rita's Fresh Cantina.  It's a chain restaurant that I have visited on previous occasions when I have been in New York State, where I am visiting this weekend.

Salsa Rita's is a tex-mex restaurant with many options for the vegan patron.

I ordered the small burrito bowl, which was entirely customizable.

I had a small scoop of rice, black beans, roasted red peppers and onions, two scoops of guacamole and some black olives.

It was fantastic!!!  I wish I was going to be here longer so I could go again, but this is a meal that could easily be made at home.  I think I will make it, for a future vegan mofo post.  Maybe with a tex-mex dessert too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Warmer-upper

This is an update of a post that was originally written in 2014. This is one of my go-to winter soups. I had some squash in my freezer lef...