Saturday, August 3, 2019

Biscotti - Vegan Mofo Day Three







I made my very favourite biscuit/cookie for this post - Maple walnut biscotti.  It’s both a biscuit and a cookie.  I love them with coffee or tea.  Or on their own.  Any time is the right time for biscotti.



I used a recipe that has already appeared on my blog, and nothing changed except I used a different egg replacer from the one you will see in this recipe.  I used Pane Riso because I was out of Ener-G.  The results were the same.





These biscotti are tasty and very easy to make, and really, what more do you want in a biscuit/cookie?


3 comments:

  1. Maple Walnut Biscotti sound so amazing! Maple walnut is such a beautiful flavor combination, I'm definitely going to have to try this. It would be a great fall treat for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind reply Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried making biscotti yet; yours sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Winter Warmer-upper

This is an update of a post that was originally written in 2014. This is one of my go-to winter soups. I had some squash in my freezer lef...