Sunday, May 31, 2015

It's Official

On Wednesday, May 27, I officially informed my employer that I intend to retire effective June 30, 2015.  

I sent one mildly gushy letter to my principal and vice-principal, and a business-like letter to all the necessary people in the head office.

I will miss the people with whom I work, and while I will miss working, I will not miss going to work.   There are so many other things I can be doing besides scraping off my car at 6:30 a.m. to get to the office.

I will be creating a whole set of new routines in my life, and I am looking forward to being able to post much more frequently than I have been posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Warmer-upper

This is an update of a post that was originally written in 2014. This is one of my go-to winter soups. I had some squash in my freezer lef...