Thursday, July 17, 2014

London, England: Vegan Haven!

There are so many vegan, vegetarian, and vegan-friendly places in London, that it make no sense to go to a regular restaurant to see if maybe there might be something to eat on the menu.

On the day we arrived, we went for a vegan high tea at La Suite West Hotel, just off Queensway, near the Bayswater subway station.  It was fantastic!  So fantastic that I ate too much, and I am trying to be strict on my diet while I'm away.

Yesterday we went to Norman's Coach and Horses, a vegan/vegetarian pub near Soho.  We both had the tofish and chips, and were very impressed.

Today we went back to the Coach and Horses to meet up with friends from Rwanda. I had the veggie burger and I have to say, with all honesty, that it was the best veggie burger I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Warmer-upper

This is an update of a post that was originally written in 2014. This is one of my go-to winter soups. I had some squash in my freezer lef...