Saturday, April 12, 2014

My New Blog

This is the first post of my new blog!

I've been thinking about writing a vegan blog for quite some time now, but have always hesitated due to the sheer number of amazing vegan blogs that are already out there, and which were the inspiration for this idea.  So here I go.

I envision that I will be writing about my recipes, my travels, my art,  my family and my cats.   I hope to have some giveaways that might encourage people to look in to my blog on a regular basis.  And I hope to attract some followers who might be interested in what I have to say.

I have added an email feed to the blog so people can receive posts directly into their email.

2 comments:

Winter Warmer-upper

This is an update of a post that was originally written in 2014. This is one of my go-to winter soups. I had some squash in my freezer lef...